I am associate professor of philosophy at Umeå university in Sweden. I focus on moral and political philosophy, with a special interest in paternalism, justice, public health, future generations and human relationships. I sometimes work as philosophical counselor, lecturer and facilitator outside academia.
Brief academic background
- B.A. in practical philosophy, Stockholm University, 2002.
- Philosophy teacher for children 2002-2003.
- Graduate studies at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, 2003-2009.
- Parental leave summer 2009 – summer 2010.
- Lecturer in practical philosophy, Uppsala University, fall 2010.
- Research fellow, Uppsala University 2011-2012.
- Visiting research fellow, Keele University, 2011-2012.
- Honorary research fellow, Birmingham University, 2012-2014.
- Associate professor of philosophy, Umeå University, fall 2012-.
- Docent in philosophy, spring 2017. (Swedish academic title b/w PhD and Professor)